A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.63, available on August 18, 2016.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue that caused the resource header content to wrap on small screens.
- Revised the Embed code functionality of the rich text editor so that, when users specified that they want a fullscreen button included, it appears on the video player controls.
- Fixed an issue that allowed students to see deleted tasks in their To-do List and Calendar.
- Fixed an issue that kept the Item Grader and Grade Editor from consistently displaying a grade entered by the teacher to override Buzz's calculated score.
- Fixed an issue that kept users from attaching course resources to agendas.
- Fixed issue that kept content authors from making Khan Academy activities gradable.
- Revised the Activities tool to better accomodate screen readers (Student app).
- Revised the Student Home page to better accomodate screen readers.
- Revised tab focus in the student Activities tool, so that it is automatically pointed toward the Notes field after the user attaches a file.
- Updated expand/collapse button alt text to better represent its purpose.
- Updated course chooser dropdown functionality to accommodate accessibility needs.
Editor (beta) fixes
As part of our continual efforts to improve the new Editor tool, we:
- Fixed an issue that caused students to receive an "Access denied" message when trying to access content from the Digital Library that had been copied and edited by a content author.
- Revised the way the Editor manages resources linked from other courses, so they can now be properly previewed.
- Fixed an issue in the rich text editor that sometimes caused an image, table, line of text, etc., to duplicate itself when the user hyperlinks it to a URL.
- Updated Passage questions to give passages their own ID.
- Fixed an issue that kept embeded code from being displayed in the rich text editor when the user switches to fullscreen view.
- Fixed an issue that kept the selected value from being saved in the Display question results dropdown for homework activities in Homework Settings.