A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.52 , available on June 16, 2016.
Many updates were made to the Student and other apps to improve accessibility for users with a visual impairment. While many of the updates were under-the-hood, users may notice improved keyboard navigation throughout multiple tools and slight style changes to selected and focussed buttons and menu options.
Course creation for teachers simplified
Buzz now limits the types of copies teachers can make based the state of the course they are copying (is it a Master course?, Are there enrollments?, etc) and provides them a recommended default. This simplifies the process and helps ensure teachers are creating the kinds of copies they need.
New Editor (beta) updates
Users can now create course-level links using Course Links in the Editor toolbar.
- Fixed an issue where editing an agenda would erroneously display the "duplicate agenda" dialogue if you double-clicked.
- Fixed an issue where users were not given sufficient permissions to assign students a grade in the Final Grades screen (Performance tool) when accessing it through the Admin app Courses tool.
- Fixed an issue where edits made to a task selected from the For Me screen (Performance tool) with the Edit for all students option selected would not display until manual refresh. Now changes are automatically displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the activity Title column text in the Activity List tab (Editor tool) would bleed into the next column when a single word was too long.
- Fixed an issue where variable Group and Name values were being reversed in multiple choice questions, so they would not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue where, upon pasting content into a rich text editor, the cursor would jump to the front of the pasted content instead of to the end.
- Fixed an issue where the error message was cut off for users signing in with an expired password.
- Fixed an issue where the left arrow would jump users to the ID field instead of moving the cursor left within the field when adding objectives.
- Fixed an issue where anchor tags would not work in an assessment template.
- Fixed an issue where changes made to a fill-in-the-blank question answer would not save when you only made changes to the answer.