Open an Activity editor by:
- Clicking the Edit button next to existing activities in the Editor.
With the Activity editor:
- Use the Filter by group icon to make and/or review activity settings that apply only to specific groups.
- Preview the activity.
- Save changes.
- Depending on the type of activity you're editing, the Activity editor can include up to four tabbed screens:
- Use the Activity screen to add/edit basic content that, information, and metadata about an activity that is visible/accessible to the students (e.g., activity titles, thumbnail images, introductory content, instructions, attachments students need to complete the activity).
- Use the Settings screen to configure the way you want the activity to work for the students (e.g., gradebook settings, objective mastery and badge details, visibility, access).
- The Questions screen only appears for Assessment and Practice Question (formerly Homework) activity types. Use it to create and manage questions.
- The History screen only appears when changes have been made to an activity since its creation. Use it to review changes and restore previous versions of the activity's content.
Some cards in the Activity Editors are collapsed by default; to expand them, click the arrows.
Each activity type has its own editor. Although many of the settings between types are similar, there are some notable differences.
- Assessment activity editor
- Assignment activity editor
- Blog activity editor
- Custom activity editor
- Discussion activity editor
- Flashcards activity editor
- Journal activity editor
- Peer assessment activity editor
- Practice questions activity editor
- Project activity editor
- Survey activity editor
- Wiki activity editor