Table of Contents
Many updates were made to the Student and other apps to improve accessibility for users with a visual impairment. While many of the updates were under-the-hood, users may notice improved keyboard navigation throughout multiple tools and slight style changes to selected and focussed buttons and menu options.
Removed a redundant "Search all domains" option when adding a subscription to a course or a domain.
Folder landing page
If a metadata field is set to be displayed on a folder landing page, a teacher can now delete any content in the field and have the label removed from the students' view.
This feature was suggested in the Agilix Help Center.
The grading panel in the Grade Editor now scrolls independently. This allows for a teacher to scroll the student's submission (e.g., assessment, attachment previews) and keep the grading controls and feedback inputs always in view.
In addition, if an image preview is larger than the available space, we will resize it to fit into the view. Users can either toggle the Full Screen button to see the image larger or download the image to have the full size.
- Fixed an error where a password-protected Assessment could display an "Invalid Password" error prior to entering a password.
- Fixed an issue where some LTI activities dependent upon
lis_person_sourcedidwould not work.
- Fixed an issue where admins could not sort Courses by the start or end date.
- Fixed an issue where editing a course's information could result in an "unable to save course" error.
- Fixed an issue where the course title was not properly encoded in an announcement.
- Fixed a style issue where the checkbox for the Confirm Add modal would appear incorrectly when adding standards to a course.
- Fixed an issue where a Quick Add modal would close (without confirmation) if you clicked off of the modal.
- Fixed a few hidden errors to improve system performance.
- [Mozilla Firefox] Fixed an issue where the Filter sliders would not work.
- Fixed an issue where a student submission of an .flv or .wmv file would attempt to preview in the Grade Editor but is not a supported file type.
- Fixed an issue where a user could not sort by "Progress (gradable)" on a student's Performance dashboard.
- LTI launch: When an LTI activity is launched, it now signs with
Buzz in practice
- Project-based learning (PBL) with Agilix Buzz
- Competency-based learning with Agilix Buzz
- Blended learning with Agilix Buzz
- Personalized learning with Agilix Buzz