Easily create domain-wide landing page content that appears on the user's Home, and specify when and which roles see it
The content you create here appears above Course Cards on the users Home page.
- Scroll down to Landing Content under Domain Options and click Add.
- In the landing content editor that appears you can do the following (from left to right):
- Manage the order the landing page appears in using the arrows.
- Check the Show box to make the entry visible.
- Indicate which apps display the content with the Which App(s) dropdown (Teacher, Student, or All).
- Use the Name field to give the content a name; it is automatically populated with the current domain title.
- Use the Type dropdown to choose how to create the landing content; you can:
- Choose File to upload an html file in the Source field.
- Choose Text and click the pencil (edit) icon that appears in the Source field to open a text editor and create the content in this window.
- Choose URL to populate the content with an existing website; enter the URL in the Source field.
- Enter, in pixels, how tall you want the landing content to appear.
- Delete the landing content with the trash (delete) icon.
- Add Content Blocks and Preview the content according to the app it is set up to appear in using the buttons under the editor.