Table of Contents
A new Activity Grader
- To avoid disrupting grading workflows during a semester, this new experience will not be rolled out to all users until the Summer months. Admins can choose to enable this feature today by adding
newactivitygraderin the Experimental Features in the domain Settings.
Introducing a new Activity Grader experience. Admins can enabled this experience for their teachers A few changes and enhancements include:
- Teachers have more screen real estate when viewing submissions for an individual activity.
- Teachers can quickly grade, submit, or save multiple scores.
- Teachers can navigate and enter grades using only their keyboard.
- Teachers can enable additional columns to compare submission details when grading.
- Teachers can Batch Update just the selected students.
- When viewing a single submission, teachers can jump to the next/previous student by using arrows in the toolbar or by submitting the current student's score.
Some of this feature was suggested in the Agilix Help Center.
Assessment and Homework
If the button to start an assessment or homework activity is disabled, a message now automatically appears explaining why. Previously, you had to hover over the button to see this message.
Courses listed in the Course Chooser and Card Cards are now listed alphabetically by the course title and then the course term. This allows for students and teachers to quickly understand how their courses are ordered and find the course they need.
This feature was partially suggested in the Agilix Help Center.
Last week we introduced the option for teachers to manage all type of enrollments in their courses. This allowed them to not only add students but also another teacher. Now, a teacher can manage enrollments for a master course.
Scores with decimals
If a score, either points or percent, has a decimal value, Buzz now displays up to two decimal places regardless of where you are in the app. Previously, this was inconsistent, sometimes showing none.
- [Windows 10] Fixed an issue where the
<securehash>settings could disappear from the XML Editor in Settings.
- Fixed an issue where a copied activity from the Digital Library may not have retained some resources, like the instructor note.
- Fixed an issue in Final Grades to display a student's overall score with personalized activities.
This feature was suggested in the Agilix Help Center.
- Fixed an issue where a teacher could not sort the students in Final Grades by their last name.
- Fixed an issue where a teacher could select Points as a Visible Column in a course that uses weighted categories, where course-wide points are not applicable.
- Fixed an issue where more than one sorting icon could display in the For Me page.