The Resources panel
To manage course resources with the Teacher app, open the Editor from the Main Menu and select Resources in the left panel of the Syllabus tab (click the arrow to expand if the panel is collapsed).
From here, you can:
- Open Manage Resources for more options and a larger workspace.
- Upload resources by using the Upload button or by dragging file(s) and/or folder(s) into the resources window.
- Choose the resource Folder you want to filter the displayed resources.
- Filter displayed resources.
- Use the side menu to Download, Preview, Move, or Delete resources. You can also review the resource's History with this menu.
- Drag and drop resources into course folders.
- Open the Editor from the Main Menu.
- Select Resources in the right panel of the Syllabus tab.
- Select the desired Folder from the dropdown.
- Drag the desired resource(s) or folder into the field below the Filter. When you drag files in, Buzz automatically places them in the selected folder; when you drag folders in, Buzz creates that folder in resources.
- Click Upload:
- Click Choose File and navigate to the resource on your computer.
- Give the file a resource Name.
- Click Upload.
Open Manage Resources to:
- Filter the results displayed.
- Navigate to individual resource folders using the Folder dropdown.
- Create a new folder.
- Upload resources by dragging them into the resources list, or clicking Upload and following the directions outlined in step 5 of the Upload resources section, above.
- Check the boxes next to existing resources that you want to Move and/or Delete.
- Preview, Download, and check out the resource History to see how, when, and by whom it has been previously edited and to download previous versions. HTML resources include an Edit button here.