The Resources panel
To manage course resources with the Teacher app, open the Editor from the Main Menu and select Resources in the left panel of the Syllabus tab (click the arrow to expand if the panel is collapsed).
From here, you can:
- Upload resources by using the Upload button or by dragging file(s) and/or folder(s) into the resources window.
- Choose the resource Folder you want to filter the displayed resources.
- Filter displayed resources.
- Use the side menu to Download, Preview, Move, or Delete resources. You can also review the resource's History with this menu.
- Drag and drop resources into course folders.
- Open the Editor from the Main Menu.
- Select Resources in the right panel of the Syllabus tab.
- Select the desired Folder from the dropdown.
- Drag the desired resource(s) or folder into the field below the Filter. When you drag files in, Buzz automatically places them in the selected folder; when you drag folders in, Buzz creates that folder in resources.
- Click Upload:
- Click Choose File and navigate to the resource on your computer.
- Give the file a resource Name.
- Click Upload.