We have made a few improvements, from user feedback, when creating a rubric from the Clipboard.
- Dimension has been renamed to Criteria.
- When adding or removing a field, the hover help text now properly indicates that you are adding/removing a Level or a Criteria.
- The point range for a level no longer shows a point overlap with another level. Now, one level could show 0-5 points and the next could display 6-10. Previously, it would display 0-5 and 5-10.
Teachers can now create an LTI key and secret combination on a single activity. This allows a teacher to integrate an LTI provider without admins having to make it available to the entire domain. Use the Advanced dialog when creating the Custom Activity to define the key and secret to digitally sign requests for LTI. You can also insert the XML description for LTI links supplied by LTI tool provider to populate other LTI-related fields.
When adding a new enrollment to a course, the enrollment will be created on the same domain as where the course resides. This better allows administrators access to the enrollments if they have ownership of the courses.
- Fixed an issue where a target due date for a teacher enrollment would display in a continuous enrollment course.
- Fixed an issue where discussion threads with embedded images from other websites could cause the browser to freeze.
- Fixed an issue where math equations with angle brackets may not have displayed properly.
- Fixed an issue that if an admin removed SSO authentication from Buzz, it would also be removed from BrainHoney.
- Fixed an issue where clicking off of the Edit rubric modal would cancel and close the modal, possibly losing changes.
- Fixed an issue where a teacher could not select a student in the Gradebook if no course-wide activities were displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the students' total scores would not display in the Gradebook if there were no course-wide activities but the students had only personalized or group activities assigned to them.
This feature was suggested in the Agilix Help Center.
- Fixed an issue where the Unit Summary may not have sorted properly by the students' display name.