Search or browse
When an admin needs to search for a course, user, or domain, they can now select a button to browse the available entities. This makes it easy when you don't remember how to spell a name. This feature will work when creating a course, creating an enrollment, using the Search feature, and other search options.
When editing a domain's Settings, we now include the domain name and ID in the modal title. This better informs and alerts the admin that they are editing the settings for the specified domain, in case they were supposed to be editing it for another domain.
User Activity report
The User Activity report now allows for the admin to specify how many users should be returned in their report when analyzing an entire domain. This allows an admin to quickly take a sampling of their domain to identify users that could be used for further analysis.
Browser page title
We have revamped all of the browser page titles in Buzz to better describe the page you are one. This is helpful for bookmarking a page, printing student grades, or looking at your browser history in Buzz. For example, if you are a teacher looking at a student's Grades page, it now shows "John Student - Geometry - Grades," indicating the student's name, course name, and the tool you are looking at.
This feature was suggested in the Agilix Help Center.
Rich text editor
When inserting a link, you can now specify if the link should open in a new window and what should be the display text.
When copying a course, teachers could always start typing the name of the course they want to copy to have it automatically suggested. Now, in the case you don't remember the course name, you can select a button to list all courses you have access to. This will allow you to quickly browse the available courses, select it, and then continue on with the copy process.
When exporting a Gradebook, teachers can now specify three new things to be included in the export. They can now select: "Gradable Completion," "Overall Completion," and non-gradable activities.
Added clarification text to the hide name and email address options to indicate that it is for LTI-enabled activities.
- Fixed an issue where an admin could not select students in the Clipboard tool.
- Fixed a typo when managing objectives in a course.
- Fixed the placeholder text for External ID when creating a course.
- Fixed an issue where double-clicking on a submission in the To-do List would generate an error.
- Fixed an issue where a teacher could not sort by the course score in Manage Groups.
- Fixed an issue where the "Mapped Scores" label would display when there was no score mappings in the Grade Details.
- Fixed an issue where an updated email address in Settings would not display until the user logged out and then signed back in.