Unless you're actively completing a catalog entry, the Browse catalog button is present in your toolbar. Click it to review the catalog entries available to you.
On smaller screens, the toolbar is collapsed, and you can click on the search icon to open it.
In the Browse catalog, you can:
- Review catalog entry titles, prices, and Categories (if the site has Categories set up). Click on a catalog entry to get more details, watch an introductory video, and enroll (where allowed).
- Use the Category filter to limit results to by one or more Category. If you select more than one Category, the catalog entries are filtered to show only those that have been assigned to all of the selected Categories.
- Enter keywords in the Search catalog field to see catalog entries about specific subjects.
- Click the arrow to see your search results. If you haven't specified a Category or entered a search term, clicking the arrow shows you the entire Catalog.
When you search, filter, or click to see the entire Catalog, you see more information about catalog entries, like:
- Category descriptions (where enabled).
- Cost, ratings, expected length, and specific types of interactions.
Click on a catalog entry to get more details, watch an introductory video, and enroll (where allowed).
This is what a catalog entry's preview page looks like:
- Watch the introductory video.
- Review content, prerequisites, and related entries.
- Purchase and enroll (where enabled)!