Student choice activities let you review multiple activities and choose the ones you want to do.
When you see the phrase Choose an Activity next to a plus sign in your To-do List or in the course structure on the Course Home, your teacher is letting you decide where you want to focus your energy.
To make your choice:
- Select Choose an Activity to see your options.
- Click an activity to preview it before selecting it.
- When you find the activity you want to complete, click Choose.
- Student choice activities that are assigned a due date appear on your To-do List when you are within seven days that date.
- You can access all completed Choice Activities on the For Me screen in the Performance tool.