In Buzz, Observers (like parents, mentors, tutors, etc) are given read-only access to a observed student's account, including:
- Select Observed Enrollments.
- Click the Add [plus sign] button in the toolbar.
- Provide the Enrollment ID that you want the user to observe.
- To disable an observed enrollment, check its box and click Remove; check multiple boxes to remove more than one at a time.
- To import observed enrollments using a tab-delimited or comma-separated file, click Import and browse to the file on your computer.
- Where available, you can click the list (browse) icon to search for and select the items available for you.