Open Resources from the Domain tool tabs bar to access your domain resources. From this screen, you can:
- Navigate to individual resource folders using the folder dropdown.
- Filter the results displayed.
- Upload New resources.
- Check the boxes next to existing resources that you want to Move and/or Delete, then open the vertical menu in the toolbar to complete the task.
- Open the toolbar in the menu to create a New folder or Delete folder.
- Click the resource to open it.
Preview and Edit resources
when you click on a resource it opens a window where you can:
- Preview it.
- Download it.
- Review it's History
- Edit it.
To upload a resource:
- Open Resources from the Domain tool.
- Select the folder into which you want to put the files, or create a new folder for them by clicking the plus icon.
- Click the Upload [plus sign] button in the toolbar.
- Click Choose, give it a Name, and select Upload for each file you want added to resources.