Open Resources from the Domain tool tabs bar to access your domain resources. From this screen, you can:
- Filter the results displayed.
- Navigate to individual resource folders using the folder dropdown.
- Create a new folder in Resources.
- Upload New resources.
- Check the boxes next to existing resources that you want to Move and/or Delete.
- Preview, Download, and check out the resource History to see how, when, and by whom it has been previously edited and to download previous versions. HTML resources include an Edit button here.
To upload a resource:
- Open Resources from the Domain tool.
- Select the folder into which you want to put the files, or create a new folder for them by clicking the plus icon.
- Click New.
- Click Choose File, give it a Name, and select Upload for each file you want added to resources.