Admins can now define the role type when creating or editing Roles. The two available types are Domain and Course:
- A Domain Role is to be used for granting permissions to a user in a domain. When selected, only domain permissions are displayed.
- A Course Role is for granting permissions to an enrollment in a course. When selected, only course permissions are displayed.
- The previous default roles have been updated according to their appropriate role type. 'Administrator' is now a Domain Role. 'Owner,' 'Teacher,' and 'Student' are Course Roles.
When viewing the Grade Details of an Assessment submission, students can now see the Objectives assessed and their performance against them.
When viewing a Gradebook grouped by Category, all activities not assigned to a category will be displayed last in a group called Uncategorized.
Enter Registration Code
Newly created registration codes can now be used to re-register for a course after a student had already completed or withdrawn from the course. This allows the student to retake the course in case they need to learn the content again.
- Fixed an issue where activity icons would not display the course color in the Stream screen of a student's Performance page.
- Fixed an issue where an admin could delete the required
<settings />element in the XML Editor.
- Fixed an issue where an admin could not batch copy courses.
- Fixed an issue where you could not specify a course's reference or external ID when batch importing courses.
- [Mozilla Firefox] Fixed an issue where required fields on the Badges screen would show as not completed correctly before the user had an opportunity to do so.
- Fixed an issue where the Badges screen would not reset after assigning the badge(s).
- Fixed a few hidden errors to improve system performance.
- Fixed an issue where enrollments could be created that would end before the end-of-day on the last day of the enrollment.
- Fixed an issue where modals would sometimes jump you to the top of the modal after making a selection.
- Fixed an issue where activities in a hidden folder were included in a Gradebook export.