Easily browse, preview, and add content from external content providers.
Using the Editor
You can add content from the Library using the Clipboard or the Editor. To do so with the Editor:
- Open the Editor from the Main Menu.
- Select and expand the folder you want to add Digital Library content to.
- Click the Add activity button and select Library.
- From this screen, you can use the search fields and dropdowns to find the content you're looking for.
- When you find it, check the Select box for the content you want. You can click Preview to look over the content before adding it to your course.
- Click Link to Activity or Copy Activity; linked content receives updates from the content provider and copied content does not.
- Close when you've added the content you want.