Easily browse, preview, and add content from external content providers.
Using the Editor
You can add content from the Library using the Clipboard or the Editor. To do so with the Editor:
- Open the Editor from the Main Menu.
- Select and expand the folder you want to add Digital Library content to.
- Click the Add activity button.
- Select Library.
- From this screen, click the search [magnifying glass] icon to expand and collapse search fields. Search for content, or browse the catalogs that appear.
- When you find the content you want, click Add for the content you want and it is placed in your cart; click Remove to take it out of your cart. You can click Preview to look over the content before adding it to your course.
- Click the cart icon to review and finalize your selection.
- Click Link or Copy; linked content receives updates from the content provider and copied content does not.