New Admin app
Beginning today, admins have a brand-new Admin app to improve their workflows and efficiency. Users are excited about the new changes, features, and continued improvements. Check out the announcement to learn more.
Domain-wide assessment password
Admins can now specify a Domain-wide Assessment Password. This allows a testing center proctor, lab employee, or tutor to administer many assessments without knowing each assessment's individual password. You can change the password as frequently as needed. Simply password-protect the assessment and the Domain-wide Assessment Password will grant the user access to the assessment.
This feature was partially suggested in the Agilix Help Center.
When viewing an assessment, a course author will now be alerted if any question HTML is improperly formatted.
Admins can now Preview and view the History of Resources.
If a Course Card is set to display by points, the total points possible will now also be displayed along with the total points achieved.
- Fixed an issue where a score could display in the Sidebar Navigation for non-gradable activities.
- Fixed an issue where a student could not choose a Choice Activity if too many were displayed.
- Fixed an issue where a user could not use the submission dropdown button for when reviewing a Homework activity.
- Fixed an issue where SCO activities with a completion trigger of a passing score would not work.
- [Microsoft Internet Explorer] Fixed an issue where an admin could not download a Resource.
- [Microsoft Internet Explorer] Fixed an issue where XML Editor content may not load.
- Fixed an issue in an enrollment's Permission Details where the Delete permission was incorrectly mapped in the UI.
- Fixed an issue preventing an admin from importing enrollments.
- Fixed an issue where a domain identifier could not be used for a Batch Import.
- Fixed an issue where proxying as a user could not redirect to the proxied user's app (i.e., Student, Teacher).
- Fixed an issue where the Clipboard options were sometimes removed upon browser refresh.
- Fixed an issue when HTML formatting for a rubric would not be saved properly.
- Fixed an issue where buttons could be hidden if the size of the screen was not big enough.
- Fixed a few hidden errors to improve system performance.
- Fixed an issue where filenames using certain German characters were sometimes not successfully uploaded.
- Fixed an issue where Invite Students would not enroll a student with the 'Student' role.
- Fixed an issue where a teacher could not view the activity thumbnails when viewing a student's To-do List.
- Fixed an issue where an extra blank column could display in the Final Grades screen.
- Fixed an issue where due dates could possibly not display correctly in For Me or other tools.
- How do I upload Common Cartridge content to Buzz?
- How do I change my course's objective mastery threshold?
- How do I manage Course Cards?