On February 11, the new Admin app will be available to all admins. All updates and fixes for "Admins" in these release notes are applicable to the new Admin app.
The button used to view attachments to an activity is now represented by a paperclip icon.
When importing observers, admins can specify if the observer will observe an enrollment or a user (i.e., observee).
The help text for Bookmarks has been updated to say "XML Editor" instead of "Advanced."
Settings: Idle Timeout
Admins can now set an Idle Timeout. The Idle Timeout is used to log users out after a specified period of inactivity. This prevents users from staying logged in indefinitely and having the time recorded as activity.
Settings: Section divider
Within a tab, the section divider now represents the tab color. Previously, it was determined by the theme color.
Agenda, Blackout Dates, and more
The Calendar for teachers and students have received various improvements, making for better time manageent.
- Teachers can now create  and edit  an Agenda for a course in the Calendar. Select a course, date, and Create agenda.
- Users can see  any created Agendas for the selected date range in the list view.
- Users can see domain  and course  Blackout Dates represented on the calendar and in the list view.
- Students can now see due dates for continous enrollment courses.
Part of this feature was suggested in the Agilix Help Center.
- [Google Chrome] Fixed an issue where a vertical bar (border) would display next to an equation.
- Fixed an issue where assessment equations would fail with negative exponents.
- Fixed an issue where a single enrollment could be assigned both teacher and student permissions.
- Fixed an issue where an observee could not be specified by a value other than their user ID for Import Observers.
- Fixed an issue where Avatars with spaces in the filename would not save properly.
- Fixed an issue where comments in the XML Editor would not save as comments.
- Fixed an issue where extra spaces could be included with an LTI key.
- Fixed an issue where previous Settings could be corrupted by extra line breaks.
- Fixed an issue where the Confirm password for Change Password error would display when you selected Cancel.
- Fixed an issue where the checkbox for Gradable? was covering the label when assigning an activity to students.
- Fixed an issue where titles would display on top of the activity's image if it wrapped two lines.
- Fixed an issue where a student could manually force Buzz to open in the Teacher app.
- Fixed an issue that when a teacher submitted a grade from a filtered To-do List, it would not move on to the next filtered activity.
- [Mozilla Firefox] Fixed an issue where the browse button for attaching Evidence to a Badge would be inappropriately aligned.
- Fixed an issue that a teacher could not preview a selected Review activity in Objective Mastery.
- Fixed an issue where printing a student's Grades would include non-gradable activities if the view was set to Syllabus Order.
- Fixed an issue where students and admins could not sort the courses in the Performance overview.
- Fixed an issue where the color picker may be only partially visible in the Grade Editor.
- Fixed an issue where the table headings would not be displayed in the teacher's Mastery screen.
With the release of the new Admin app, about 90% of the its documentation on the Help Center is new or revised this week. Because both versions of the app are still in use, we have retained the previous documentation at the bottom of the articles below the blue boxes with a Notes header. Here are some key articles to help you start exploring the new app.