Admins can enable students to choose a profile picture from pre-approved avatars.
- Recommended file type: PNG or JPG (Buzz converts all files into PNGs)
- Ideal size: 300px x 300px (Buzz automatically resizes images, so uploading images smaller than 300px x 300px may reduce quality)
To upload avatar images:
- Open Settings in the Domain toolbar.
- Select User Options and click Add under Avatars.
- Browse to the resource folder in which you want to save your file or create a new folder for it by clicking the plus sign.
- Click Upload, click Choose File, find the image file on your computer and click Upload. Note that you can give the file a name other than the filename if you want.
- Click the file and click Select.
- How do I allow students to change their profile picture?
- How do I upload files to use as resources?
- How do I use the Domain tool?
- If you've already uploaded a file that you want to use as an avatar, navigate to it in the Select Resource window and click Select.