Admins can enable students to choose a profile picture from pre-approved avatars.
- Recommended file type: PNG or JPG (Buzz converts all files into PNGs)
- Ideal size: 300px x 300px (Buzz automatically resizes images, so uploading images smaller than 300px x 300px may reduce quality)
To upload avatar images:
- Open the vertical menu in the toolbar of Domain Details.
- Select Domain Settings.
- Click Add under Avatars.
- Click the upload icon.
- Click Choose File, find and select the image file on your computer. Provide the file a name other than the filename if you want and choose the Destination folder in Buzz for the file.
- Upload and Save the new Domain Settings.
- How do I allow students to change their profile picture?
- How do I upload files to use as resources?
- How do I use the Domain tool?
- If you've already uploaded a file that you want to use as an avatar, navigate to it in the Select Resource window and click Select.