Create a new subscription
- Open the Users tool from the Main Menu.
- Select the User ID for the desired user and open the Subscriptions tab.
- Click the Add [plus sign] button in the toolbar.
- Indicate whether you're subscribing the user to a Course or a Domain from the Entity type dropdown.
- Select the Course or Domain in the Entity field.
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date for the subscription (optional).
- If you don't want the user to be able to copy courses from the target course or domain, check the Exclude target from course copy operations box.
- Click Create.
Manage existing subscriptions
You can also use this screen to manage existing subscriptions.
- To disable a subscription, check its box and click Remove; check multiple boxes to remove more than one at a time.
- Click Edit in a subscription's column to make changes.