Create a new subscription
- Open the Users tool from the Main Menu.
- Select the User ID for the desired user and open the Subscriptions screen.
- Click Add.
- Indicate whether you're subscribing the user to a Course or a Domain by clicking the appropriate radio button:
- If you choose Course, enter the course name or ID in the field to search the current domain; to search all domains and/or browse through the courses you have access to, click the list (browse) icon at the far right of this field.
- If you choose Domain, enter the domain name or ID; to browse through the domains you have access to, click the list (browse) icon at the far right of this field.
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date for the subscription (optional).
- If you don't want the user to be able to copy courses from the target course or domain, check the Exclude target from course copy operations box.
Manage existing subscriptions
You can also use this screen to manage existing subscriptions.
- To disable a subscription, check its box and click Remove; check multiple boxes to remove more than one at a time.
- Click Edit in a subscription's column to make changes.