During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
The feature described in this is not needed in the new Buzz UI. If you don't know which version you are using, review the differences and/or contact your system admin or Agilix account manager.
The Infer Roles process compares existing Buzz role definitions against all rights and enrollments records with no assigned role. Those enrollments whose rights match a Buzz role definition are assigned the matching role.
To apply Buzz roles to enrollments created in BrainHoney:
- Create roles in Buzz that correlate in name and permissions with the roles you had in BrainHoney.
- Click Infer Roles from Roles in the Domain toolbar.
- Click Infer roles for [your domain name] and its subdomains.
- Click Close.
- This process impacts all subdomains.
- This process does not change existing rights and can be run multiple times.