Grant permissions using the Domain tool
To grant a user permissions:
- Enter the user's name in the User field. Buzz automatically searches the current domain; to search all domains and/or browse through the users you have access to, click the list (browse) icon at the far right of the User field.
- Open the Role dropdown if you want to grant permissions by role; when you select a role, the associated permission checkboxes are automatically selected.
- If you want to create a custom role, check the boxes next to the permissions that you want included. Permissions are divided according to the component for which they grant privilege.
- Click Grant.
Grant permissions using the Users tool
To manage a user's individual domain permissions:
Manage existing permissions
You can also use this screen to manage and import permissions.
- To remove permissions, check the user's box on the Permissions screen and click Revoke in the vertical menu in the toolbar; to revoke multiple users' permissions at once, check all desired boxes before clicking Revoke.
- To import permissions using a tab-delimited or comma-separated file, open the vertical menu in the toolbar, click Import, and browse to the file on your computer.