Grant permissions using the Domain tool
To grant a user permissions:
- Open the Domain tool from the Main Menu; you can also grant permissions with the Users tool (see below).
- Select Permissions in the tabs bar and click Grant.
- Enter the user's name in the User field. Buzz automatically searches the current domain; to search all domains and/or browse through the users you have access to, click the list (browse) icon at the far right of the User field.
- Open the Role dropdown if you want to grant permissions by role.
- Click Permission Details to see which permissions are granted by a selected role; if you want to create a custom role, check the boxes next to the permissions that you want included. Permissions are divided according to the component for which they grant privilege.
- Click Save.
Grant permissions using the Users tool
To manage a user's individual domain permissions:
Manage existing permissions
You can also use this screen to manage and import permissions.
- To remove permissions, check the user's box on the Permissions screen and click Revoke; to revoke multiple users' permissions at once, check all desired boxes before clicking Revoke.
- Click Edit in a user's column to make permission changes.
- To import permissions using a tab-delimited or comma-separated file, click Import and browse to the file on your computer.