<menuentry> items can now be configured to open in a new window/tab (i.e.,
external) outside of the Buzz app.
Digital Library: Equella
Equella can now be added as a provider to the Digital Library. Configure your Equella instance, so users can browse and search content to be reused easily in their courses.
Various search inputs (e.g., "Add student, quick list, or group" in Clipboard) now display a loading indicator when searching. Once complete, the user will see the list of returned results or a "No results found" indicator.
- If an Assessment displays limited questions per page, the user cannot return to previous questions, and answers are required, the user is now be required to answer a question before moving on to the next question.
- When an Assessment or Homework submission is saved (not submitted), the questions and student-provided answers no longer appear.
- Admins were unable to redeem command tokens for domains that they were not a member of, despite having permissions to the domain.
- Items linked from the Digital Library would inappropriately inherit some course-specific attributes.
- When using Create Course, teachers could appear to create copies of a course that had the option disabled.
- Generated codes to Invite Students to a course were inherited by copied courses. This no longer occurs as codes are intended to be specific per course.
- Students' progress percentage did not properly exclude activities that were excused for the student.
- Teachers could not preview a student's activity if there was a visibility restriction for the student.
- The sorting indicators in Analytics for an Assessment were sometimes misaligned.