Use Buzz's Calendar to stay on top of your activities and due dates.
Once you open your Calendar from the Main Menu, you can:
- Filter the activities listed by:
- Day, showing all activities due on the selected day.
- Week, showing all activities due within the selected week.
- Month, showing all activities due within the selected month.
- All, showing all activities due starting on the selected day and after.
- Easily review events across weeks and months using next and back buttons.
- Automatically jump to the current day.
- Click Sync in the toolbar to sync with an external calendar.
- Hide (unchecked box) and show (checked box) deadlines from multiple courses at once.
Where enabled by your teacher, you will see a plus sign in the toolbar you can use to create a new task for yourself.
Your Calendar displays the following types of information:
- Activity due dates and course-specific blackout dates are represented by dots that are color-coordinated by course. When selected, details appear in the list view; click to open the activity or blackout date.
- If your teacher has created an agenda, Agenda appears under that date in the list view. Click it to review the agenda.