Use Buzz's Calendar to stay on top of your activities and due dates
Once you open your Calendar from the Main Menu, you can:
- Use the Course Chooser to specify which course calendar you'd like to view.
- Choose to View by Day, Week, Month, or All; the list view on the left changes to show which activities are due within each time frame.
- Click the plus sign in the toolbar to create a new task for yourself, and the due date you assign appears on the calendar. If you don't see a plus sign, this feature hasn't been enabled by your teacher.
- Click Today in the toolbar to display the current day's activities.
- Click Sync in the toolbar to sync with an external calendar.
- Click on days or weeks in the calendar to display the activities due within those time frames in the list view.
Your Calendar displays the following types of information:
- Activity due dates and course-specific blackout dates are represented by dots that are color-coordinated by course. When selected, details appear in the list view; click to open the activity or blackout date.
- Domain-wide blackout dates are represented by a square and horizontal lines. When selected, details appear in the list view; click to open.
- If your teacher has created an agenda, Agenda appears under that date in the list view. Click it to review the agenda.