Easily add and manage content library extensions.
You can make content from various other online resources available in a Digital Library. These can include other courses within your district or organization as well as open sources like OpenEd.
To add an integration to your Digital Library:
- Open the vertical menu in the toolbar of Domain Details.
- Select Domain Settings.
- Select Integrations and scroll down to Library Extensions.
- Click Add, and:
- Enter the extension ID (required).
- Enter a Title.
- Enter the Provider name.
- Enter the URL.
- Enter the Thumbnail URL.
- Click the Enabled box to show in the Digital Library.
- Select an existing integration to edit, disable, or remove it.