Easily add and manage content library extensions, like OpenEd, Equella, and Khan
Buzz comes with Khan Academy and OpenEd content already integrated. Currently, you can deactivate these extensions and/or add additional integrations to the Digital Library.
To add an integration to your Digital Library:
- Open Settings in the Domain toolbar.
- Select Integrations and scroll down to Library Extensions.
- Click Add:
- When integrating Equella, follow the directions below.
- When integrating any other extension, enter the ID here and Save.
- To edit existing integrations click the pencil (edit) icon.
- To delete existing integrations click the garbage can (deleted) icon.
When integrating Equella:
- Click the pencil (edit) icon and provide:
- The extension ID (required).
- The Title of this extension instance (Equella, for example, allows multiple instances to be added) (optional).
- The extension Provider name. Use when you have multiple extensions of the same type (optional).
- The URL for the extension (required).
- The Thumbnail URL, which points to the image you want to use as the extension's thumbnail (optional).
- An indication regarding whether you want to Show library in the Digital Library.
Current content integration IDs
Use the following IDs to integrate with the currently supported content providers:
- Equella: xliEquella
- Khan Academy: xliKhanAcademy
- OpenEd: xliOpenEd