Get to know your toolbox
In Buzz, Observers (like parents, mentors, tutors, etc) are given read-only access to a observed student's account, including:
- Courses, course information, Announcements, Calendars, and Agendas
- Student To-do lists and Activity streams
- Activities (excluding Assessments) and due dates
- Student submissions
- Grades, teacher feedback, and other performance indicators
- When you sign in as an Observer, you are asked to select the student profile you want to access.
- You can always switch to observe another student by opening the Main menu and clicking Choose student.
Observer landing page
Open Activities to access the Course Home page for any of the student's current courses. Course Home pages display course announcements, the To-do List, course activities, course links, the student's current score, daily agendas, and the Activity Stream.