Cascade Style Sheets (CSS) can be uploaded to Buzz to overwrite existing app styles. Buzz loads default styles first, followed by each file in order. Buzz supports the overridable CSS class(es) listed in the table below.
|Header Background||.buzz-main-header||background||Change the background color of the toolbar and sign-in bar. This will overwrite any default theme or theme color selected by the user. Default value is the dark theme color.|
|Top Header Background||.buzz-top-header||background||Change the background color of the top portion of the header after login. Default value is Header Background.|
|Sub Header Background||.buzz-sub-header||background||Change the background color of the bottom portion of the header after login. Default value is Header Background.|
- If both Top Header Background and Sub Header Background are overridden, Header Background only has an effect on the sign-in page.
Upload your file
To configure your custom CSS in your domain:
- Open the Settings in the Domain toolbar.
- Select Styles & Themes.
- Click Add under Styles and click the upload icon.
- Browse to the resource folder in which you want to save your CSS file or create a new folder for it by clicking the plus sign.
- Click Upload, click Choose File, find the CSS file on your computer and click Upload. Note that you can give the file a name other than the filename if you want.
- Click the file and click Select.
- Domain configuration is inherited by all subdomains unless explicitly overwritten by a subdomain.