Upload files for use in your domain right in Buzz.
- Select Resources in the Domain tool.
- Select the folder into which you want to put the files, or create a new folder for them by clicking the folder icon.
- Click the Upload [plus sign] button in the toolbar.
- Click Choose file, give it a Name you want displayed, and select and Upload each file you want to add.
- To remove an uploaded file, mark the checkbox next to the file and click Delete.
- To ensure you don't inadvertently delete resources, the garbage can (delete) icon only appears for empty folders in Resources.