When inserting an image using the rich text editor, the user can choose to upload the image at the original size or specify their own size.
The Grade Editor now displays the status of the submission in addition to the icons. For example, the "retry" icon could be displayed with "retry allowed." The Grade Editor buttons have also been restyled to better match the rest of the Buzz app.
- Flash objects (audio, video, etc.) would not display properly if authored in Buzz or BrainHoney.
- When saving an Assessment, skipped over boxes for multiple fill-in-the-blank questions may not have displayed in the correct order once resuming the activity.
- Equations with a degree symbol would not display correctly.
- Users that have been logged into one browser window and then logged into another window as a different user would see an error screen on the first window and a blank screen. In addition to the error, the users' screen will now display the Home page.
- [Mozilla Firefox] Users with proxy permissions could not proxy as another user.
- Attached or embedded files with a "#" character would not display properly.
- A teacher selecting an activity in a student's Stream would include the student's enrollment ID in the URL.
- When grading essay responses in an Assessment with composite questions, the question may not have displayed in numerical order.