Students can now click on activities, announcements, and badges in the Activity Stream to jump directly to the content. These shortcuts make it quicker for students to interact with these notifications to be better informed and productive in their education.
The "observing" list of students is now sorted alphabetically (first then last name) regardless of case sensitivity.
- Superscript or subscript font was sometimes clipped.
- When users navigated back to pages of a paginated assessment, previously completed matching questions would sometimes appear unanswered.
- Students could logout of Buzz while taking an assessment without saving or submitting the attempt.
- Admins could see Customize Domain settings for domains without having permissions.
- [Mozilla Firefox] Once authenticated in an single sign-on (SSO) service, the user would not be properly redirected into Buzz.
- Multiple connection errors could be displayed at the same time.