Review all activities in a course using the Activities tool.
Open the Activities tool for the course you want.
- The To-do List on the far left lists activities that are due in the next seven days.
- Below the To-do List is the course tree; click the folders to see the activities held in each. Click an activity to see to review its details and view the student’s submission.
- From the Home page, you can access the Activities tool for a specific course by clicking that Course Card.
- In addition to the course folder structure, the Course Home includes a lot of useful information.
- An inline help item appears on this screen that is not currently supported by screen readers. It appears when you attempt to retry an activity that has been locked and reads: Your teacher has assigned a score that you cannot change.