There’s no page like Home
Signing in lands you on the Home page where all of a student’s current courses are listed.
From here you can:
- Use the Main Menu to access your Buzz tools: Home, Activities, Performance, Communication, Calendar, and Help. If configured for it, your Main Menu tool icons remain active on the left side of the screen to facilitate easy navigation; click the menu to expand it.
- Choose which student’s information you want to access using the Observing list if you are observing more than one student.
- Review Announcements for important class information.
- Review the To-do List to see upcoming and past-due assignments. By default, the To-do List displays assignments with due dates coming up within seven days.
- Quickly check a student’s current course scores and progress on gradable activities displayed on the Course Cards; select a Course Card to access its Course Home in the Activities tool. Course Cards will also notify you when a course enrollment has expired.
- The Course Chooser remains in the toolbar so you can jump between courses at any time.