Review all activities in a course using the Activities tool.
An activity can consist of various parts:
- Use the Jump to menu at the top to review any of the parts.
- The activity instructions appear at the top of the page.
- The Submission section is where you put your work. This example shows an assignment activity that asks for attachments.
- When you've completed an activity, click Submit my work. Buzz automatically saves your progress as you go, so you can leave the activity and return to finish.
- Your teacher can provide additional information and help that appears in the Attachments and Course links cards.
- If the activity is intended to help you learn or master a specific goal, you can learn about that in the Objectives section.
- The Peer help section shows you which of your classmates have completed the activity in case you want to ask one of them for help understanding it.
- Use the Previous activity and Next activity buttons at the bottom of the screen to go forward or back in the course.
- An inline help item appears on this screen that is not currently supported by screen readers. It appears when you attempt to retry an activity that has been locked and reads: Your teacher has assigned a score that you cannot change.
The To-do List tab
The To-do List displays assignments with due dates coming up within seven days by default. Here, you can review, open, and complete (where allowed) upcoming and past-due activities.