Review all activities in a course using the Activities tool.
Open Activities where you can:
- See an overview of the course.
- Open activities and folders, open and complete activities, and return to the Course Home.
- Search for activities and folders by title.
An activity can have many parts, and, for any activity, the parts included are listed as links at the top as links. Just under the links, you find an activity's description.
Submission is the first section in an activity under the description. It is where you put your work.
If your teacher has provided additional information to help you with the activity, it appears in the Course links section. Click the links to review the content.
If the activity is intended to help you learn or master a specific goal, you can learn abou that in the Objectives section.
The Peer help section shows you which of your classmates have complete the activity in case you want to ask one of them for assistance understanding it.
- From the Home page, you can access the Activities tool for a specific course by clicking that Course Card.
- In addition to the course folder structure, the Course Home includes a lot of useful information.
- An inline help item appears on this screen that is not currently supported by screen readers. It appears when you attempt to retry an activity that has been locked and reads: Your teacher has assigned a score that you cannot change.
Each course has its own Course Home as part of the Activities tool; you can access it in one of the following ways:
- Select the course’s Course Card from the Home page.
- Select the desired course from the Main Menu and click Activities.
The To-do List tab
The To-do List displays assignments with due dates coming up within seven days by default. Here, you can review, open, and complete (where allowed) upcoming and past-due activities.