Review all activities in a course using the Activities tool.
Open Activities where you can:
- See an overview of the course.
- Open activities and folders, complete activities, and return to the Course Home.
- Search for activities and folders by title.
- From the Home page, you can access the Activities tool for a specific course by clicking that Course Card.
- In addition to the course folder structure, the Course Home includes a lot of useful information.
- An inline help item appears on this screen that is not currently supported by screen readers. It appears when you attempt to retry an activity that has been locked and reads: Your teacher has assigned a score that you cannot change.
Each course has its own Course Home as part of the Activities tool; you can access it in one of the following ways:
- Select the course’s Course Card from the Home page.
- Select the desired course from the Main Menu and click Activities.
The To-do List tab
The To-do List displays assignments with due dates coming up within seven days by default. Here, you can review, open, and complete (where allowed) upcoming and past-due activities.