Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Buzz Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.367 available on November 2, 2023.
In this release, we Fixed an issue where returning to the Calendar page from various dialog screens like Blackout Dates, Settings, or Choose Theme would show a page title other than Calendar.
Updates in version 2023.11.1.1665
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
New and updated articles for Buzz
TutorKit Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the TutorKit platform available on November 2, 2023.
Enroll in our free Effective online tutoring course!
Dawn Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Dawn platform in version 2023.1102.000133 available on November 2, 2023.
Improved video transcript editor with timeline view!
We have updated Dawn's video transcript to open in its own window, giving authors much more room to work.
We also now provide an editable timeline tool where authors can easily add and edit transcript text, Interactions, and Overlays with drag-and-drop and expand/contract tools.
In this release, we:
- Improved security in all markdown editors/views by preventing adding <form> tags.
- Gave authors a Provide simple feedback mode for Multiple response interactions that streamlines the response feedback options. This mode allows only two responses and feedback instead of allowing feedback for every choice. The two response options include:
- All correct response feedback that is shown when the learner chooses all of the correct options and no others.
- Incorrect response feedback that is shown when the learner chooses anything else.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue where authors couldn't edit scene interactions.
- Fixed an issue where transcript edits would not save after editing the transcript in an alternate course language.
- Fixed an issue where the Add to home screen prompt was erroneously showing for iOS Chrome users.