A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz app in version 2.0.16, available on September 24, 2015.
- On September 25, Agilix apps will be undergoing enhancements to improve system reliability and performance. During the maintenance, all Agilix apps will be unavailable; please plan accordingly. To learn more, read the announcement.
Buzz style changes
- On October 1, Buzz will be improving multiple style and theme options. Some domain customizations may need to be changed. Administrators can experiment with the changes in a staging environment prior to October 1. To learn more, read the announcement.
- The Show More button for Discussion threads would not work in some cases.
- Rubrics created in the Clipboard tool were not properly attached to the activity.
- Linked attributes (
href) were not properly retained when creating a link to an activity in the Digital Library.
- Selecting Cancel when adding objectives appeared to add the objectives instead of aborting the action.
- Teachers could not Save a created group from the Curriculum Map.
- Badge alerts for students were partially hidden behind the toolbar.
- Parents navigating the app would get an error when they were not observing any enrollments. Now, a message is displayed informing the parent that they are not observing any enrollments.
- These Gradebook columns were not sorting correctly: Name, Username, Last Login, Email Address, Minutes.
- The Name column in For Me (teacher) page was not sorting correctly.
- Some Completion percentages did not display completion for only gradable activities.
- [Safari] Grading all questions in an Assessment submission would not update the activity's overall score.