- On September 25, Agilix apps will be undergoing enhancements to improve system reliability and performance. During the maintenance, all Agilix apps will be unavailable; please plan accordingly. To learn more, read the announcement.
The Course Cards displayed on the Home and Course Home pages now display "---%" for the course grade when no grade has been received.
The People tool loads faster for most use cases. We have optimized its performance by reducing the amount of needed API calls. In some tests, it loads 30% faster.
- If a teacher failed to provide a submission template when creating an Assignment with Document Template selected as the submission method, the student could attach a file to the activity.
- Students with "read section" permission were able to access items that should have been restricted according to their availability date settings.
- SCORM 1.2 packages would not properly save the student's score once completed.
- Some student review settings would not properly apply to Homework activities.
- The equation editor for an Assessment would not properly insert the equation.
- Essay questions in an Assessment Template would display all of the dropdown menus (i.e., font family, font size, upload picture, etc.) at once.
- HTML content in Custom Activity or File or Web Site activity types could not use the "[~]/" syntax to link to the assets folder of the course.
- The highlight color for filtered results was too light, making them hard to read.
- When students created a For Me task, the Due date calendar widget displayed off of the visible screen.
- When a teacher clicked the Clear filtered results button in the People tool for a specific course, the refreshed page would show students from all of that teacher's courses instead of those from the originally-selected course.
- When a teacher navigated to a next page (page 2+) in the People tool and then toggled to a course that does not have multiple pages of students, it would not reset to page 1.
- Importing scores into the Gradebook would only allow for the grades to be imported as points.
- When grading an activity in the For Me page, Feedback Templates would not load for the teacher.