How do I enter a wiki submission?
You can help build a class-wide wiki about course topics.
To enter or edit a wiki submission:
- Open the wiki activity from the Activities tool.
- Read the instructions.
- Click the Edit tab.
- Enter content in the text editor.
Once you've saved, you can:
- See your additions saved to the wiki.
- Click Edit to make additional changes.
- Click the refresh icon to see if anyone else has updated the wiki.
- Click History to see a record of changes made to the wiki and who made them.
- Click the View tab to see the current version of the wiki.
- Click the History tab to see a record of wiki changes and who made them.
- Your teacher can also set up activities as: