Visiting your Course Home pages often is the easiest way to keep on top of your classes.
Each of course has its own Course Home as part of the Activities tool; you can access it in one of the following ways:
- Select the course’s Course Card from the Home page.
- Select the desired course from the Main Menu and click Activities.
On a Course Home page you can:
- Review course announcements in the top left of the screen.
- Review, open, and complete (where allowed) upcoming and past-due activities in the To-do List below Announcements. By default, the To-do List displays assignments with due dates coming up within seven days.
- Review Course Links in the toolbar to review resources that the teacher has marked as significant for the entire course.
- Filter the displayed content by period.
- Expand the screen width for activities.
- Review the student's a Self Assessment for the course.
- Reviewall course activities from the course sidebar navigation below the To-do List. Click each folder for landing content and a list of activities they contain and additional information, like pertinent vocabulary or objectives.
- Review daily agendas posted by the teacher.
- Review and open the student's Last Visited activity as well as the activity that is Up Next.
- Review the course summary or course messages from the teacher.
- Review the student's course actions, starting from the most recent, using the Activity Stream; click the posts to open the activity, badge, or announcement listed. If the teacher has provided feedback, you can open it from here as well.
- Notice that as you open activities from anywhere from a Course Home, the Course Home button remains in the toolbar as an easy way back.
- Once you’ve selected an activity on the Course Home, you can use the forward and back arrows in the toolbar to browse course activities.