Visiting your Course Home pages often is the easiest way to keep on top of your classes.
Each course has its own Course Home as part of the Activities tool; you can access it in one of the following ways:
- Select the course’s Course Card from the Home page.
- Select the desired course from the Main Menu and click Activities.
Course Home toolbar
The Course Home toolbar lets you:
Course Home header
The Course Home header includes:
- At-a-glance progress check, a quick link to the Grades tool, and the ability to hide progress data quickly for privacy.
- Agenda information front-and-center with easy navigation to other days.
- Current projects overview, including progress data.
- Access to the Activities, To-do list, and Course links tabs.
The Activities tab
On the Activities tab, students can:
- See an overview of the course.
- Open activities and folders, complete activities, and return to the Course Home.
- Search for activities and folders by title.
When students open an activity, they can:
- See which folder(s) the activity is in, and navigate to those folders; use the arrows to the left to navigate to the previous and next activity.
- Jump to any of the cards included in the activity.
- Complete and submit the activity using the new workspace with autosave and View grade details.
- Navigate to the previous or next activity in the course.
- Close the activity to return to the Activity player.
The To-do List tab
The To-do List displays assignments with due dates coming up within seven days by default. Here, you can review, open, and complete (where allowed) upcoming and past-due activities.