Buzz allows districts and schools to enable a deep integration with Google Drive so users can submit and view documents directly in Buzz
Once enabled, this integration is available for all users in the district. Teachers and students can use their own Google Drive account to submit and view files.
Update your Google settings for the new Buzz URL
To update the Buzz URL in Google settings:
- Sign into your Google account and open http://console.developers.google.com
- Click Use Google APIs
- Select your project from the dropdown and click Continue.
- Click the key (Credentials) icon in the left menu and select the client associated with Buzz or BrainHoney from the OAuth 2.0 client IDs list.
- Update the Name field if necessary.
- http://[INSERT YOUR DOMAIN].agilixbuzz.com
- https://[INSERT YOUR DOMAIN].agilixbuzz.com
- http://[INSERT YOUR DOMAIN].httponly.brainhoney.com
- https://[INSERT YOUR DOMAIN].brainhoney.com
- Click Save.
Update the Client ID in your Buzz Configuration
To add the Client ID to Buzz:
- Open Settings in the Domain toolbar.
- To access your Client ID, follow steps 1-4 of the Update your Google settings for the new Buzz URL section.