Generate Mastery Reports to get a high-level perspective on student performance in relationship to educational standards
To run Mastery Reports:
- Open Reports from the Main Menu and select Mastery Reports.
- Enter the Course Name to ensure you run the report for the intended course.
- Specify a Date Range for the report or choose All Current.
- Customize your filter settings in one of the following ways:
- Select Choose Filters, which allows you to choose from the most commonly used data.
- Select Get All Data, which includes all data.
- Indicate whether you want to Include past enrollments in the report.
- Click Export CSV to create the specified report as a spreadsheet-friendly file.
Use this report to identify where you may need to make adjustments to your courses to better align with educational standards.
- You can open the exported document with any program that supports spreadsheets.