How do I run Mastery Reports?
Generate Mastery Reports to get a high-level perspective on student performance in relationship to educational standards.
To run Mastery Reports, open Reports from the Main Menu, select Mastery, and follow the numbered steps:
Choose a report: Click one of the following radio buttons to specify report type:
- Select Mastery by date range to limit results to a specific timeframe.
- Select All master data to include all results.
- Choose a course: Enter or browse to the desired course.
- Choose date range: Specify the desired Start date and End date (this only appears for Mastery by date range reports).
Filter the data: Customize your filter settings in one of the following ways:
- Indicate whether you want to Include past enrollments in the report.
- Select Choose Filters (which allows you to choose from the most commonly used data), or select Get All Data (which includes all data).
- Download the report: Click Export to CSV to create the specified report as a spreadsheet-friendly file.
Use this report to identify where you may need to make adjustments to your courses to better align with educational standards.
- You can open the exported document with any program that supports spreadsheets.