Mastery Reports to get a high-level perspective on student performance in relationship to educational standards.
To run Mastery Reports:
- Open the Reports tool from the Main Menu.
- Select Mastery Reports.
- Specify a Date Range for the report or choose All Current.
- Customize your filter settings by:
- Selecting Choose Filters to choose from the most commonly used data.
- Selecting Get All Data to include all data.
- Indicate whether you want to Include past enrollments in the report.
- Click Export CSV to create the specified report as a spreadsheet-friendly file.
Use this report to identify where you may need to make adjustments to your courses to better align with educational standards.
- Previously, objectives created within a course appeared only in the students' Objective Mastery screens. As of January 2016, both imported objectives and objectives created in the course appear in:
- Mastery Reports
- The Performance tool's Mastery screen
- Each student's Objective Mastery screen
- You can open the exported document with any program that supports spreadsheets.