Generate Gradebook Reports to get a high-level perspective on student performance as it relates to activities
Gradebook Reports are organized around individual activities or activity categories and time periods.
To run Gradebook Reports:
- Open the Reports tool from the Main Menu and select the course for which you want the report.
- In Gradebook Reports, select one of the following radio buttons to specify report type:
- Select Activity if you want to see the data broken down at the activity level.
- Select Period and Category see the data broken down by pre-determined grading periods and categories.
- Customize your filter settings by:
- Selecting Choose Filters to choose from the most commonly used data.
- Selecting Get All Data to see all data for the selected report type.
- Indicate whether you want to Include past enrollments in the report.
- Click Export CSV to create the specified report as a spreadsheet-friendly file.
Use this report to identify which activities you may need to reevaluate, revise, cut, enhance, etc., as you plan for upcoming classes.
- You can open the exported document with any program that supports spreadsheets.
- If a majority of students regularly perform poorly on a specific activity, you may want to review that activity.