Adding questions to assessments and practice questions activities is easy.
- The Add question (plus sign) icon to create a new question. See the Create and edit questions section below for more information.
- The Link question (link) icon to add existing questions or question banks. From here, you can choose a question or question bank from the current course, or click the list (browse) icon to find questions or question banks from another course you have access to.
Create and edit questions
Buzz's question editor let's you:
- Choose from between eight question types using the question dropdown menu. Review each question type, below.
- Select editable fields to open and use the rich text editor.
- Choose to edit questions using a purely Text editor.
- Preview questions.
- Reorder questions.
- Edit all of the questions using the Text editor.
- Delete questions.