Adding questions to assessments and practice questions activities is easy.
- Select the Questions tab and click:
- New question to create a question. See the Create new questions section below for more information.
- Link question to add existing questions or question banks. From here, you can choose a question or question bank from the current course, or click the list (browse) icon to find questions or question banks from another course you have access to.
Create new questions
Buzz's question editor let's you:
- Choose from between eight question types using the question dropdown menu. Review each question type, below.
- Apply basic bold, italic, and/or underline styles to text.
- Insert images.
- Create and insert equations.
- Choose to edit questions using the default Visual editor or a purely Text editor.
- Preview questions.
- Edit all of the questions using the Text editor.
- Delete and reorder questions using the question list.