There’s no page like Home.
Signing in lands you on the Home page where all your current courses are listed. From here you can:
- Access the Main Menu and the Teacher Dashboard.
- Create a new course, view or delete existing courses, and View past courses with Manage Courses. The create and delete options only appear if you have the correct permissions.
- Open the User Menu to customize your settings and themes, manage your information and notifications, enroll in a course, learn more, or logout of Buzz.
From the Main Menu, teachers have access to:
- The people and data from all of your courses, including:
- Needs grading: By default, this screen lists activities from all of your courses that need grading, or you can filter by course. Simply select the activity and grade it right there.
- Communication: Easily communicate with your entire class, groups, and individual students.
- Calendar: Review due dates, activities, and agendas.
- People: The People tool gives you at-a-glance access to tons of student data points in one simple table.
- Clipboard: Use the Clipboard to quickly provide personalized attention to students.
- Your individual courses (more detail below).
- Help suggestions tailored to the screen you're currently on.
When a course is selected from the menu, the top section compresses, and a course-specific menu expands allowing teachers to:
Home gives you immediate access to the tools you need and task reminders to help you stay on top of everything.
- Open the Clipboard by clicking the button in the navigation bar. This makes it easy to create personalized activities for individuals and groups from anywhere.
- The Course Chooser remains in the navigation bar so you can jump between courses at any time. Selecting a course from the Course Chooser on the Home page will filter all information to just that course.