There’s no page like Home
Signing in lands you on the Home page where all your current courses are listed. From here you can:
- Use the Main Menu to access your Buzz tools: Home, Activities, Performance, Reports, Communication, Calendar, People, Curriculum Map, Links, Clipboard, and Help. If configured for it, your Main Menu tool icons remain active on the left side of the screen to facilitate easy navigation; click the menu to expand it.
- Restrict the content shown on Home to one course using the Course Chooser.
- Refresh the content with Refresh List.
- Create a new course and view or delete existing courses with Manage Courses. The create and delete options only appear if you have the correct permissions.
- Open the User Menu to customize your settings and themes, manage your information, learn more, end any active Google Drive sessions, or logout of Buzz.
- Use the To-do List to see what your students have submitted and what you need to grade. By default, your students' To-do List displays past-due assignments and assignments with due dates coming up within seven days.
- Select an activity from the To-do List to grade it using the Grade Editor right on the Home page, or you can open it in the Activity Grader from the toolbar.
Home gives you immediate access to the tools you need and task reminders to help you stay on top of everything.
- Open the Clipboard by clicking the button in the navigation bar. This makes it easy to create personalized activities for individuals and groups from anywhere.
- The Course Chooser remains in the navigation bar so you can jump between courses at any time. Selecting a course from the Course Chooser on the Home page will filter all information to just that course.