Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Buzz Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.366 available on October 27, 2023.
Improved help support "Mark as missing" activity scoring option
Enhanced 1EdTech Common Cartridge importing of randomized choices and objectives
We have enhanced the 1EdTech Common Cartridge (CC) importer to better support:
- Learning objectives with metadata.
- Discussion resources.
- Resource descriptors.
In this release, we also:
- Improved the detail provided in the error message used to communicate that an end user has an unstable internet connection that has caused a server call to fail.
- Fixed an issue in the activity player where, after a student posted to a Blog or Journal activity, the completion checkmark would not show until browser refresh. The completion checkmark now appears immediately after posting.
- Removed the now-deprecated text messages terminology from the Domain > Features screen.
- [QC] Fixed an issue in the Needs grading screen where the tooltips activities in the left panel would appear in the wrong place if the activity had a long title.
- Fixed a Dark color scheme style issue in the Editor > Syllabus screen's warning message.
- Fixed an issue on the Grade editor > Score history screen where the score status text was sometimes getting clipped.
Updates in version 2023.10.26.1649
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
New and updated articles for Buzz
- How do I duplicate assessments and assessment questions? (new)
- How do I use the Grade Editor? (updated)
- How do I Batch update an activity score for multiple students? (updated)
- How do I use the Text editor for questions in Assessment or Practice question activities? (updated)
TutorKit Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the TutorKit platform available on October 27, 2023.
Enroll in our free Effective online tutoring course!
Dawn Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Dawn platform available on October 27, 2023.
Try branching Video stories in Dawn!
Branching Video story interactions in Dawn can be created to allow learners to choose their own pathways when viewing and interacting with video content. At key moments in Video stories, learners are given multiple choice questions and their answers determine what content they see next. This makes instructional videos more engaging, allowing learners to explore according to their own interests, knowledge, and needs!
Learn more: How do I build branching Video Stories in Dawn?