To help make sure that you aren't scheduled for tutoring sessions that you can't attend, TutorKit let's you set up Availability dates and times.
To do so:
- Click Edit settings on the tutoring Dashboard, or open your user menu and click Settings.
- Select Availability.
- Click Add recurring hours to set your normal tutoring availability times. You and Administrators are able to schedule sessions during the days and times that you set as Available; all other days and times are marked as unavailable in the schedule.
- In the Specific hours section, you can:
- Allow hours outside of your regular Recurring hours.
- Block hours within your regular Recurring hours.
When you have set up your Availability, you and others will be notified if you try to schedule a session during times that you're unavailable.
In the Scheduling assistant, the times you're unavailable or have blocked are clearly marked.