A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.343 available on May 18, 2023.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Assessment template updates
We have been rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
New ruler and protractor tools for students to use in assessments!
Teachers can now enable rulers and a protractor for students to use when answering assessment questions.
In this release, we added new options to Domain setting > Student options that allows admins to specify how they want to manage visibility of Excused activities (activities a teacher has excused a student from).
- Allow students to show or hide activities they have been excused from (default).
- Always show activities students have been excused from.
- Always hide activities students have been excused from.
In this release, we also improved objective editor to trim leading and trailing spaces from objective IDs to prevent issues with references to objectives.
Updates in version 2023.5.17.1430
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
- Item Data: Added a new element,
dropbox2, that provides for more options when defining a student submission.
New and updated articles
- How to enable calculator, protractor, and ruler tools for assessments? (new)
- Assessment activity editor (updated)
- How do I set up Essay questions? (updated)
- How do I set up Fill in the Blank questions? (updated)
- How do I set up Matching questions? (updated)
- How do I set up Multiple Answer questions? (updated)
- How do I set up Multiple Choice questions? (updated)
- How do I set up Ordering questions? (updated)
- How do I set up passages for assessments and practice questions? (updated)
- How do I manage Domain Settings? (updated)