Buzz Release Notes (2023-05-11; v3.0.342)
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.342 available on May 11, 2023.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Assessment template updates
We have been rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
In this release, we:
- Improved the rendering speed for large numbers of questions in the Questions tab of the assessment editor.
- Enhanced the rubric grade editor to support the criteria levels to be ordered highest-to-lowest or lowest-to-highest.
- Enhanced the Publish Anywhere export package for Canvas to include the Buzz grading categories.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue in the Submission card where image-editor popups were sometimes not visible when editing an image.
- Fixed an issue where a saved letter grade may sometimes not display correctly.
Updates in version 2023.5.10.1422
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
- Item Data, Question schema: Added two new Accessible Portable Item Protocol (